You can feel good about your home remodeling project with Joseph Ketner Construction, because we make every effort to be a sustainable company. Remodeling and upgrading your existing home is inherently more efficient and much less wasteful than new construction, but at JKC, we take it further than this because we believe in reducing our impact on the planet. This means careful planning from the very beginning to prevent unnecessary waste, conserve energy, and be more efficient. This also means keeping you informed of how being sustainable can benefit you, and save you money. Some of the ways that JKC prioritizes sustainability:
- We recycle wood and metal products whenever possible.
- We use high quality lifetime rated caulking and paint products, to reduce future maintenance cycles.
- We partner with EnergyTrust of Oregon to give you incentives for upgrading and making your home more efficient through insulation and window replacement.
- We use sustainable products whenever possible.
- Window and insulation replacements meet or exceed the energy requirements Federal tax credits and EnergyTrust cash rebates.
Check out the gallery to see some of our past projects.
Questions? Call us at (503) 504-6263 to discuss your historic home, or send us a contact form.