Joseph Ketner Construction
James Hardie Siding Services
James Hardie Siding and products are ideal if you want to protect your Portland-area property investment with elegant, long-lasting materials that require little maintenance. At Joseph Ketner Construction, we know that a failing house exterior is distressing. We alleviate your concerns with the best products, workmanship and warranties on the market.
Our crew has installed James Hardie products in hundreds of homes, businesses and new construction in the greater Portland, Oregon, area, so we know your satisfaction is guaranteed. The Hardie fiber cement siding doesn’t warp like vinyl in extreme heat or storms. It’s also noncombustible in a fire, a feature that saves you money on home insurance. Every color and style matches durability with beauty.
Joseph Ketner Construction is a Preferred James Hardie Remodeler, a designation given to fewer than 1% of siding contractors in America. It means that everyone on Joseph Ketner’s crew is rigorously trained to ensure we meet all manufacturers’ specifications for warranty when installing Hardie siding and products.
Hardie products we install and repair include:
- HardiePlank Lap Siding, cedar mill and smooth
- HardieShingle Siding, staggered and straight-edge panel
- HardieTrim, HardieSoffit Boards and Fascia
- Hardie ColorPlus Technology Siding
- Hardie Panel Vertical Siding
If you’ve noticed signs of deterioration to your property’s exterior, such as swelling or cracking siding, mold, color separation, or damage from insects and wildlife, we will provide an honest assessment of needed exterior restoration and pricing. Joseph Ketner Construction makes it easy to protect your investment so you can stop worrying and just enjoy your home.
Hardie Siding Benefits
Why Choose Hardie Siding?
James Hardie products are a top choice among homeowners because they match elegant design with performance and durability. Your design options are unlimited with James Hardie’s collection of products and colors. Plus, the fiber cement products mimic textures like wood without drawbacks of weakness and high maintenance. James Hardie has invested over 100 million dollars in research and development to guarantee you the best best products for your house or business.
Reasons Joseph Ketner Construction recommends James Hardie products:
- Tested & proven resilience to weather, moisture, rot, insects and fire
- More durable than most masonry products in hot and humid climates
- Engineered and tested for specific climate zones and regions
- Most beautiful and durable fiber cement siding on the market
- Fade-resistant ColorPlus Technology with 15-year warranty
- Less fading, chipping and cracking than wood products
- Hardie siding is five times thicker than vinyl